Supplier Knöll changes to TurkGücü Munich

After a year in Croatia, Törles Knoll takes a new start in Germany. The 23-year-old striker changes from Slaven Belupo to the 3rd league to TurkGücü Munich. Törles could already collect a lot of higher-class experience for his age, explains Roman Planksche, sporty ladder. He is an athletic, well-trained attacker with a quick start to bring executor skills. We are pleased to welcome a player like him in Munich.

In 2016, crawls from the offspring of the 1st FSV Mainz 05 was changed to Hamburger SV, but there was only a professional commitment and otherwise in the second team to the train. Two years later, the change to the 1st FC Nuremberg followed where he met in 19 play once, but could not sustainably recommend.

In the past season, crawls arrive in 40 competitive games for Slaven Belupo nine hits. After my year abroad, where I could evolve, the opportunity to accept a new challenge in Germany for me, he says. I am convinced that it's the right step for me. The squad of this team is individually set up very extremely strongly, and I know that I will further develop here.

The new arrivals in the 3rd league

Comments