VALHEIM HEARTH & HOME Details revealed and on the right track

How to Revive A Dragon | Shadowverse Gameplay

Iron Gate revealed new information on the upcoming HEARTH & HOME update in Valheim and is about to release this quarter. I do not need a lot of excuses to play Valheim, but I will always be happy to have more content.

Hearth & Home will add the possibility to stack parts and display these batteries so you can show your wealth as a real Viking. Honestly, I'm very excited to have something to do with my pieces that does not involve taking room in one of my chests.

In addition to stacking parts, the iron grill, where you can store these pieces. Well, let's confess, I'll lock my friends behind the iron grill even before considering putting coins behind. You also get a treasure chest to store your wealth before facing a boss where you will die in real Viking.

Although all this seems good, Iron Gate has also shared bad news. The Valheim Roadmap is currently under revision. They suffered delays, we will have to wait a little longer to see what's coming. The next update is Cult of the Wolf, which focuses on exploration, combat and multiplayer.

Hope things will happen a little more easily from now on, because Iron Gate has also revealed that they have hired three other staff members. A programmer, a facilitator and a QA manager joined the team, and we should be able to meet them "soon", according to Iron Gate.

Not surprisingly, Hearth & Home focuses on the house. Will I start a new world to build a new base to play with these features even if I could do it on my current part? Yes, yes, I'll do it. I never need an excuse to start again and build a new base.

Comments