BVB - Marius Wolf has spoken short over change to Bayern with Niko Kovac

Mighty Mutanimals are an imaginary superhero group spin-off from the Teen Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise. The team initially appeared in the comic books series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Journeys, where they created as a group of mutant pets who were allies of the TMNT. Extra versions of the team and concept have shown up in succeeding versions of the franchise.

Marius Wolf (26) by Borussia Dortmund has emphasized in an interview that a departure from BVB this summer was not the debate. In addition, the wing player talked about a possible change to FC Bayern Munich, the most entrepreneurs in Dortmund and his preference for traditional clubs.

After changing Eintracht Frankfurt to BVB in the summer of 2018, Wolf was born twice: Once to Hertha BSC in the 2019/20 season, last season to 1. FC Cologne. A farewell in this season, however, never stood up to the debate: In the summer, when I came back, I - I have to say honestly - no thoughts wasted to a departure, said Wolf opposite Transfermarkt.de .

His goal is to come on playing time, Wolf explained. I fight every day in the training. In football it goes fast, so you can come on more playing. So, as it has run up, I am completely satisfied. So far, the versatile wolf comes to five short-wing inserts in the current season, a scorer point is still out.

He did not regret his change after the Cup victory of the Frankfurter at the end of the 2017/18 season. On the contrary, I was a little boy Dortmund fan, it has always been my dream to play for the BVB, Wolf said.

When the offer came for me, this great dream fulfilled for me. But: It was not so easy to decide to rely on the Eintracht. At the time we were not a trophy winner, but for the second time in the final with a team, in which no one would have thought twice like that come far and play such a great season.

Reinier? It could always be worse! These BVB players only made a game

Marius Wolf: Guerreiro The master underhears player of the league

He with coach Niko Kovac, who joined FC Bayern in the same summer, entertain short about a change to the record champion, but Niko had also said that he does not take any players, Wolf remembered, for me Clear that the decision between Frankfurt and Dortmund falls.

A lending or a departure in winter is currently no option, he wanted to bite and help in Dortmund . After all, the black-yellow a superior troop and a super coach. Wolf HOB HOB HOB A teammate: And I have to say: Raphael Guerreiro is a superior player for me - maybe even the most undershoot in the Bundesliga.

Articles and videos about the topic Strong: I have watched on Ribery Selected Bundesliga games live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

In principle, he wanted to stay with BVB as long as my contract, said Wolf. Clubs like Wolfsburg or Hoffenheim, on the other hand, are out of the question: I find it good to play for traditional clubs, that s my thing. The loses above all to the fans: It s always nice to see for whom you play when you look at the power of the fans. I am a player who gains extreme much energy.

Comments