8 places in Skyrim, who are still legendary until today

The biggest strength of The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is a sky edge itself. The huge open world is full of secrets and fantastic places. In this picture section, I show you the eight locations that mostly tied me to the screen.

8 places in Skyrim, who may not miss you

In a few months The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim celebrates his 10th birthday. Hummel s edge impressed me at that time, and now I know exactly how it felt, to explore the fantastic places for the first time.

Be it the Drug Graves, Guild Headquarters or a great secret that slumbers in Himself Rand, these locations shoot me immediately when I hear Skyrim. If you have not yet come to play the role-playing game itself, you should be careful. The picture line contains spoilers for many main and side quests in the game!

14 Greatest Skyrim Secrets That Will Make You Wanna Replay It Immediately In The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim there are many great locations. Which places in sky edge are your opinion unforgettable? Logout visits our Facebook page and writes it to us in the comments.

Comments